top of page
Certified violin made by Pietro Grulli in Cremona, Italy c. 1880. All major parts are original to the maker. Grulli was one of the last of the traditional late Cremonese violin makers. He initially made pianos, however there was little demand for pianos during the wars of Italian independence (1860s), so he turned to violin making. His output as a whole was small. Stylistically his instruments are often long in body length and show the influence of his contemporary Enrico Ceruti.
Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity by Florian Leonhard of London, England.
bottom of page